Travis and Amber Lowder

Travis and Amber Lowder

Saturday, November 14, 2009

WE ARE MARRIED

We were married October 17th 2009. Thank you to everyone who came out and supported us. It was such a beautiful day right up against the Mountain in Mapleton. I was a tad embarrased when I yelled out "We are Married" in front of all of our guests. But I guess that is me always saying things before I think. But it made for a good embarrasing moment.

I am sure lucky to be married to Travis. He is everything I have ever wanted and it feels so good to be treated as well as I am. I am always amazed at how clean Travis is and how he is so willing to help me and he meets my needs so well. I am lucky to have found someone who makes me want to be a better person and who is so willing to do anything for me...and that includes going to Montana to make sure he can bring me home some white tail meat and like the good provider he is he will be bringing us home plenty of meat. I am glad he was willing to sacrafice his time and go hunting in Montana for us :)!! I actually really miss him and am anxious for his return so we can start our life. I LOVE YOU TRAVIS!

It was crazy coming home to find out we had three days to be out of our apartment. But we found one thanks to the help of Jocelyn, Ashley and Mom. who so willingly drug there bodies and a new baby over to look at our new place for us! Thank You and Thanky you to everyone for helping us move. WE appreciate it!

1 comment: