Travis and Amber Lowder

Travis and Amber Lowder

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Happy Anniversary











Travis and I just celebrated our 2 year anniversary. It was Incredible! we went for a scooter ride..had family pics taken...went up to Westgate and the nice guy upgraded our room to the Presidential Suite! Which was amazing and then we went to eat at Ruth's Chris. YUMMY. My wonderful husband and I had an incredible weekend and he made me the most yummy breakfast. I sure do love him and appreciate all that he does for me! I can't believe it has been two years and it is only going to get better!

1 comment:

  1. Amber I love love love you hair, it is so flattering on you! Maybe I should do it! Love you both and Happy Anniversary! HERE'S TO THE BEST TWO YEARS OF YOUR LIFE!

    ReplyDelete